How to play craps ?
Fast and exciting, CRAPS is an essential game in land and online casinos. The launch of Dé traditionally crystallizes the essence of the game of chance. However, you must know the rules to win.
With good bases, you will notably succeed in minimizing the risks. You will then improve your chances and your earnings by mastering the subtleties of the game.
What is the craps ?
Originally from the United States, CRAPS is a very popular game of dice in North America. It is also one of the most popular games on the online casino platform Canada. You can also be playing craps in most terrestrial casinos across the Atlantic.
On the other hand, this game of money remains unknown to French players. The situation nevertheless evolves with casino games sites.
CRAPS is played against the casino by launching two six -sided dice. The sum of the two output faces will determine the outcome of each throw. Depending on the figures, the result may mean that:
- You have won, you will then be paid according to your bet;
- Your bet is lost for the benefit of the house;
- The blow is zero and must be replayed, without touching the bets on the table;
- The result is suspended and requires another throw. This time, players will be able to move certain bets as the case may be.
What are his rules ?
THE CRAPS rules are the same in land or online casinos. On game sites, virtual dice are only launched by a program generating combinations at random. You can nevertheless position yourself as a dice launcher (shooter) for placement of bets.
In any case, the results remain based on the sum of the figures on the upper faces of the dice. If you get:
- 7 or 11, you will be a winner, if you play as a shooter or if you have bet on Pass;
- 2 or 3, you lose all your bets, if you are the shooter. You win, however, if you have bet against the launcher and bet on don’t pass (does not pass);
- 12, the blow is considered zero. The shooter does not pass and loses its bet, but can relaunch the dice. You also lose, if you have bet on pass. Conversely, you win, if you have bet on donation’t pass;
- 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 or 10, you make a point. You will then have to relaunch the dice until the sum released previously.
On this third case, you win your bets if you manage to repeat the point, even after several throws. However, your bets will be losing, if you release a 7 before the amount expected.
How to win on online craps ?
You have to Show patience to play craps Online and hope to win. Virtual casinos use generators of random numbers or GNA (in English RNG for Random Number Generator). Despite their complexity, these algorithms are supposed to meet standards, particularly in terms of redistribution rate.
You can therefore use the probability for each position.
You are especially advantaged on the Pass Line, Don’t Pass, Come, Don’t Come and Free Odds. Indeed, the chances of the casino are relatively low:
- Pass line and no odds: 1.41 %;
- Come line and no odds: 1.41 %;
- Don’t pass: 1.36 %;
- Don’t Come: 1.36 %.
The advantage of the house is even zero with the free odds putting on to the point. This is a lay bet, if you bet that the 7 will be released before the point. Indeed, the casino does not profit on this additional bet. However, you must go beyond the first pass to access this setting.
In addition, the amount of these BET odds is often limited to twice the bet on the line.
Your payment will then depend on the point obtained. It is generally: 2 against 1 for 4 and 10; 3 against 2 for 5 and 9; 6 against 5 for 6 and 8. To win at CRAPS, it is better to bet little on Pass and Don’t Pass, then bet the maximum on Free Odds or Lay. This strategy will help reduce the advantage of the casino and increase your chances of earnings over time.
What other games are similar ?
If you like be playing craps, You will be immediately seduced by the dice game called chance on certain online casinos. You will also notice several similarities between the two. This game is frequently presented as being at the origin of the craps. The latter can therefore be considered the American variant of the game of chance in question.
However, remain attentive to the differences between the two games.
The sic bo also resembles the craps in relation to the principle of play. You must bet on the numbers that will be released. However, the launcher uses 3 dice instead of 2. You also have one chance of winning your. In addition, the outcome is different for small and big bets.
There are also other games quite close to the CRAPS internationally, such as Klondike, Chuck-A-Luck or Banca Francesca.